- A model extension (XEM) is created to customize the list of Custom values (see Settings\Custom Values). Maps redefine the list of available values for attributes.
- The Value corresponds to the text displayed in the combo box and the Name is the stored data.
As an example:
- If the text set in the column Value has been modified for an existing map item, SAP PD Web displays the old value, so before that value was changed.
- If a map item is added, SAP PD Web displays:
- the Name instead of the Value in the grid (left pane)
- the value defined at first position in the XEM instead of the user-defined text in the right pane under Detail.
- This applies to different model types: Requirements Model (RQM), Enterprise Architecture Model (EAM), Object-Oriented Model (OOM), etc.
- It works fine in SAP PD client.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6 SP03 PL02
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) Web 16.6 SP03 PL02
PriorityMap, RiskMap, StatusMap, TypeMap, StyleMap, undefined, draft, default, renamed, initial, previous, incorrect, wrong, 766309, CR766309, CR#766309 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.