- When you are transporting the ESR objects for some new / changed interfaces, you find that messages from some other interfaces fail with the following error:
- MappingException: com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.ResourceException: Could not determine mapping steps for message xxx
- CPAException: Could not determine mapping steps for message xxx
- System Error Mapping: Error in resource resolution or initialization - A resource or class used by the mapping is missing in any of the software component version
- During the export, you only select the namespace related to the new / changed interfaces. The transported objects do not include the issue Operation Mapping objects. However, you notice that they are under the same Software Component Version (SWCV).
- PI Release Independent
- SAP NetWeaver
- SAP Process Integration
MappingException, CPAException, ESR object, Transport, CPA Cache refresh, SWCV, Operation Mapping, Process Integration 7.0, PI 7.0, PI 7.01, PI 7.02, Process Integration 7.10, PI 7.10, Process Integration 7.11, PI 7.11, Process Integration 7.30, PI 7.30, Process Integration 7.31, PI 7.31, Process Orchestration 7.40, PI 7.40, PO 7.40, Process Orchestration 7.50, PI 7.50, PO 7.50, NetWeaver, XI, AEX , KBA , BC-XI-IBC-MAP , Mapping , BC-XI-CON-AFW-DC , Directory Cache , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.