- Updates to Information Structure S066 are causing performance issues, even though FSCM is used for Credit Management.
- You are using FSCM / SAP Credit Management (for example, you are using UKM_BP to display the credit values) and you want to know how you may be able to improve the credit value update performance of Info Structure S066. Info Structures S066 and S067 are not relevant when using FSCM however they are still updated and may cause system performance problems in certain cases.
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
S066, S067, OMO1, Open Orders Credit Management, U1, U1 update program, synchronous, asynchronous, Info structure , KBA , SD-BF-CM , Credit Management , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.