You have an Employee maintained in your system which was set to obsolete and you can now no longer set them as active despite the validity date being valid.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the People work center.
- Go to the Employee view.
- Search for the relevant employee ABC (ABC represents the employee name) with the status Obsolete.
- Click Edit.
RESULT: the fields are all greyed out and you cannot edit the employee's status.
The Employee may also be maintained as Business Partner and has to be set to active in the Business Partner work center.
- Go to the Business Partners work center.
- Go to the Business Parnters view.
- Using the All Business Partners query, search for ABC and select the row.
- Click the Change Status button and select Active.
employee, business partner, obsolete, people , KBA , LOD-LE-BP-BP , Business Partner , How To