Traveler ABC (where ABC is the ID of the Traveler) is substituted by Multiple Travel Assistants.
You expect that the assigned Travel Assistants can create and/or submit Expense Reports for ABC.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Application and User Management work center.
- Choose the Task Distribution view.
- Select the Task Substitution: User Selection sub view.
- Find the relevant user. In this case, find Traveler ABC.
- Choose the Edit Substitution button.
- Choose Add Row button and maintain necessary information for Substitutions.
- Choose Save.
After you maintain correctly the substitutions in the system, the substitutions are unable to create and/or submit Expense Reports for Traveler ABC.
Please be aware that only the settings in the Work Center: Travel Admin are valid for the Travel Assistant Assignments and not the general task substitutions settings under Application and User Management Work Center.
You should assign a valid and unlimited Travel Assistant for Traveler ABC
- Go to the Travel Admin work center.
- Go to the Assistant Assignments sub view.
- Click on Assign Assistant.
- Maintain Assistant for Traveler ABC and Set Validity.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To