When an employee goes to their Performance Form inbox, they do not see a specific form. Selecting "All Forms" to the right will display the form/s in question
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Performance and Goals
Reproducing the Issue
- Employee logs into system and goes into In Progress Inbox
- Performance Review Form is missing
- Performance Review Form is visible in the "All Forms" folder
There are two possible causes, and they boil down to the form getting filtered out of the current user's view:
- The employee has selected "My Direct Reports"
- The employee has filtered out the forms via Search filters
- From the inbox, click on the All radio button if available
- If the form is still not visible after selecting All (or the option is not available) then Click on > Search
- Set Templates: to "All Templates"
- Clear the Employee: field
- Set Divisions, Departments,and Locations to "All"
- Hit the Search button
Missing Performance Review Form, Missing Form, No Forms in Inbox, All Forms, PM form missing, form not in inbox , KBA , LOD-SF-PM-FRM , Forms & Templates , Problem