- You have scheduled SBAL_DELETE report on a Job, which is running long.
- Defined variant (for instance, called Z_BALDAT_DEL) is trying to delete logs from a large period of time:
- Job is still with status 'Active' on transaction SM37.
- Involved BTC work process that appears on 'Exec. Target' application server, is still running. You can find it on transaction SM50, showing report SBAL_DELETE, performing Sequential Read of DB on table BALHDR.
- It can also happen that Job is canceled due to ST22dump DBSQL_ARGUMENT_ERROR
Date Time Message text
dd.mm.yyyy hh:mm:ss Job started
dd.mm.yyyy hh:mm:ss Step 001 started (program SBAL_DELETE, variant Z_BALDAL_DEL, user ID <user>)
dd.mm.yyyy hh:mm:ss Database commit done every xxx logs
dd.mm.yyyy hh:mm:ss Internal session terminated with a runtime error DBSQL_ARGUMENT_ERROR (see ST22)
dd.mm.yyyy hh:mm:ss Job cancelled
SAP NetWeaver System;
SBAL_DELETE, SLG2, COMMIT, COMMIT Counter, DBSQL_ARGUMENT_ERROR, DELETE_LOGS_PACKAGE
Database commit done every 100 logs, BALHDR, performance , KBA , BC-SRV-BAL , Basis Application Log , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.