When replacing a payment using the Off-cycle Workbench (Transactions PUOC_07 or PUOC_10), the system is not writing the system date in field 'LAUFD' of table REGUH. Instead, the system is using another date.
- On July 19th you run a payment replacement for an employee, using the Off-cycle Workbench (OCWB).
- After you finish the payment replacement in this transaction, you check table REGUH.
- Field 'LAUFD' = '01072017', while you expect it to be '19072017'.
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
PUOC_07, PUOC_10, PUOC_NN, REGUH, LAUFD, LAUFI, sy-datum, sydate, T52OCP4, pre-dme, predme, T52OCP4, sacha, OBJRFF_ACT, LAUFD/LAUFI, dta, RPUOCB00, PUOCBA, T52OCG , KBA , PY-XX-OC , Off-Cycle , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.