- You are replicating employee master data from Success Factors (Employee Central) to SAP HCM (ERP).
- A single, global Full Transmission Start Date (FTSD) does not fulfill your business requirements as certain employees need to operate under a different FTSD.
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SF, Success Factors, Employee Central, ERP, SAP, xml file, SRTUTIL, SLG1, payload, FTSD, PAOCFEC_PN_FTSD, HRSFEC_PN_FTSD, PAOCF_EC_SERVICES195, HRSFEC_SERVICES211, ECPAO_IN_PROCESSING082 , KBA , LOD-EC-INT-EE , Employee Integration EC to ERP On Premise , LOD-EC-GCP-PY , Payroll Integration EC to Employee Central Payroll , LOD-SF-INT-PAY , please use LOD-EC-GCP-PY* , LOD-SF-INT-SAP , Please use LOD-EC-INT* , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.