- After uploading packages to SAP Add-On Installation Tool (SAINT), you no longer wish to install them and would like to remove them from SAINT.
- After an upgrade/install has been completed with Software Update Manager (SUM), Support Package Manager (SPAM), or SAP Add-On Installation Tool (SAINT), the packages that were upgraded/installed remains in the EPS/in directory.
Furthermore, the packages are still showing up in SAINT:
- Software Update Manager (SUM)
- Support Package Manager (SPAM)
- SAP Add-On Installation Tool (SAINT)
saint, clear add-on, clear saint queue, remove, delete , KBA , BC-UPG-OCS , Online Corr. Support (Tools:Supp.-Pack., Addon Install/Upgr) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.