- How to get the report on users assigned to an RBP Group?
- How to use the 'RBP User to Group' report domain?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
- Adhoc Reporting
- Report Centre : Report - Table
You can get the extract of the users assigned to an RBP Group through Adhoc Sub domain schema "RBP User to Group".
1. Go to Adhoc section and create a new report.
2. Select domain as "RBP User to Group"
3. Select the columns you want to add .
4. Filter on the group name you want to report on.
5. Save the report and preview.
RBP, User, to, Group, report, assigned, to, a, group , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ADH , Adhoc Reports & Report Builder , How To