- If the sgnEmployee key is defined for the Employee Signature field, what will be printed?
- Can a Suffix be added in the sgnEmployee field?
- In the Employee Signature field, there is extra information apart from first and last name
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Complete the NES and sign the forms.
- Notice on signing the forms, the Suffix is appended along with the Digitally Signed text
The sgnEmployee key fetches values based on the conditions below:
- FirstName + MiddleName + LastName + Suffix (if defined and value captured in ONB) + SuffixText (if defined and Display key is maintained for Key: Suffix)
- If any of the key is missing, rest of the values will be appended and will be displayed.
If the Suffix is added as a numeric value (picklist id for the Suffix used), check the Display Key configured for the Suffix as it should be SuffixText
Product Support please reference the Internal Memo