- The TO number displayed in LX02/LX03 is different from the TO number displayed in LS23.
- For example, in LX02 the first line shows a TO number as "123".
- However, if you click on the material and goto the quant view, TO number (Document number) shows as "345".
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4 HANA
LX02, TO number, LS23, quant, storage bin, LQUA-BTANR, LAGP-BTANR, LX03 , KBA , LE-WM , Warehouse Management (for Extended WM please use SCM-EWM*) , LE-WM-TFM , Warehouse Movements , LE-WM-BIN , Inventory at the Storage Bin Level , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.