Your requirement is to hide the Target Hours in the Worklist view of Time Sheet in Home workcenter. But there is no option available to hide the Target Hours being displayed.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Home work center
- Go to Self-Services view
- Select Self-Services Overview
- Under the section Time, select Edit Time Sheet
- In the Time Entries section, select the wiew Worklist from the drop-down menu
- The employees are able to see the Target Hours for the days of the week
- Example: Monday HH:MM , Tuesday HH:MM
- There is no option to hide those Target Hours displayed for the days of the week
Currently, system does not support any other means to identify a Working Day without hours or start time-end time specification.
As a workaround, you may create a Work Schedule having Daily Model with minimal duration, for example: one minute, to just mark it as a Working Day.
It will still be visible as Target Hours of one minute in the Time Sheet of assigned Employees but can be then viewed as just an identifier for Working Day instead of the exact Target work hours.
KBA , target hours , worklist view , home , daily model , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To