You have maintained Planning Runs for specified products with required settings but system is not taking any product/site combination into consideration while performing planning.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Supply Planning Workcenter.
- Go to Automated Actions View.
- Go to Planning Runs subview.
- Select the relevant Run ID: XYZ
- Schedule it as Immediately.
- Perform Save and Close.
- You see that system has not considered any product/planning area for planning.
- Select generated log ID, system displays below message :
0 product/planning area combinations planned
In the Planning Run, you have marked the check box against the field Consider Net Change which states that only products within your selection criteria would be considered that have undergone a change relevant to material planning (known as net changes) since the last planning run.
If there are no relevant changes occurred with respect to supply or demand (for example, a new sales order, a modified planning proposal, or an updated production request from manufacturing), or changes to the product master (for example, the planning parameters, or the released production model) for the specified products, then no product/site combination will be considered in planning.
You can view the planning product's net change status via below steps :
- Go to the Supply Planning Workcenter.
- Go to Products View.
- In the field Show, select All Products by Selection using drop down.
- Enter the required Product ID :ABC with site :DEF
- Select and open it.
- In Supply and Demand view ,navigate to Product Information subtab.
- here under section :Last Planning Run Data
- You can see Net Change status updated as No.
- This means there is no planning relevant changes happened.
This is an expected system behavior.
KBA , AP-SDM , Supply and Demand Matching , How To