- Information about facility is not populated within <&SEG-GRID> ( Scheduled Offering Segment Grid) syntax tag
Learning Management System (LMS)
Reproducing the Issue
1. As an Admin associate facility with Scheduled offering record
2. Send an "ad hoc notification" from Scheduled Offering actions menu by clicking on "Send Notification" link or enroll user to Scheduled offering and wait for registration notification.
3. Check received message
4. Facility information is missing as can be seen on screenshot above
- Currently despite the fact that admin is using a facility on Scheduled offering record, this information won't be populated in resulted message if admin won't attach a location to segment itself by double clicking on segment of Scheduled offering.
- As soon as location will be added to segment - facility that has this location associated will be properly populated in notification.
- Facility is associated with locations so this is normal and expected system behaviour.
- Location associated with Facility that is added to Scheduled offering record must be attached to segment of affected Scheduled offering as shown in previous section
- Scheduled offering Segment Grid tag not populated.
- <&SEG-GRID> tag not fully populated with information.