- As of Software Provisioning Manager (SWPM) version SP20, the tool has started to use new SAPUI5-based graphical user interface (GUI) “SL Common GUI”.
- The SL Common GUI is started with the default browser defined for the host where you run the installer.
- The SL Common GUI opens in the browser by displaying the Welcome screen, but the below warning can be seen:
- On Internet Explorer browser:
The security certificate presented by this website was not issued by a trusted certificate authority.
This problem might indicate an attempt to fool you or intercept any data you send to the server.
We recommend that you close this webpage.
[Certificate Error: Navigation Blocked]
There is a problem with this website’s security certificate
The security certificate presented by this website was issued for a different website's address
The security certificate presented by this website was not issued by a trusted certificate authority
Security certifiacte problems may indicate an attempt to fool you or intercept any data you send to the server.
- On Google Chrome browser:
Your connection is not private
Attackers might be trying to steal your information from <hostname>
(for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more
- You have tried to add the website into "Trusted sites" of Security of Internet Options of the browser, but still the same warning
- Software Provisioning Manager (SWPM)
- All SAP Release based on SAP NetWeaver 7.0 and higher
security certificate, SWPM, SL Common GUI, browser, Trusted sites, Security, Internet Options, Certificate Error, Navigation Blocked, error message, not secure, UI, warning , KBA , BC-INS-SWPM , Installation with Software Provisioning Manager , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.