- Report AI_CRM_CPY_PROCTYPE
- Search results do not return change cycle
- Input help missing customer change cycle
- Customer namespace cycle missing in search
- Copy change cycles into customer namespace
- Copy standard change cycle transaction to Z/Y namespace
- Not able to add a customer namespace cycle to a change document
- Not able to add a ZMAI/ZMIM/ZMRE change cycle to a change document
- Error "INDICATED_CYCLE_NOT_FOUND" (message no. SOCM_ACTION_LOG 090) when changing status of Z namespace cycle
- During creation of continual cycle you are getting following exception error "Exception INDICATED_CYCLE_NOT_FOUND was captured".
SAP Solution Manager 7.20
ZMIM, ZMAI, ZMRE, Missing change cycle, Request for Change, RFC, Normal Change, Urgent Change, F4, SMMJ, SMHF, ZMHF, ZMMJ, INDICATED_CYCLE_NOT_FOUND, SOCM_ACTION_LOG090 , KBA , SV-SMG-CM , Change Request Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.