You have created an incoming supplier invoice from a foreign supplier. In such scenario, not VAT should be recorded, hence the system shows two tax entries, one debit and one credit VAT. However, only the input VAT is being reported in the SII (Suministro Inmediato de Información).
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Supplier Invoicing work center.
- Go to Invoices and Credit Memos.
- Open the relevant invoice.
- Go to Items tab.
- Click Taxes tab.
You see two VAT entries, one receivable and one payable, which offset each other.
- Go to Tax Management work center.
- Go to VAT Returns view.
- Open the concerned SII return for Incoming Invoices.
- Go to Tax Return tab.
- Highlight the invoice you've checked in above steps.
You see that both Deductible VAT Amount and Gross Amount fields are not zero.
As per requirement, for reverse charge and for Intra-community acquisitions of goods only the Input VAT has to be reported as SII to the tax authority.
This is the expected behavior for the presented scenario.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To