- Queries that insert or update data in IQ proxy tables, pulling in data from a remote server like SAP ASE.
- Post upgrading from IQ 15.4 to IQ 16 SP11, the performance of these queries degrades significantly.
- Updating proxy tables, in IQ 16 SP11 upwards, are slow in general. Whether an upgraded IQ server or not.
- SAP IQ 16.0 SP11 on all platforms
- SAP IQ 16.1 on all platforms
proxytab, "create existing", sybase, CR804194, #804194, 804194, CR794251, #794251, 794251, slow, stuck, hang, slower, bad, CIS, ASA, "Adaptive Server", IQ15, IQ16, ASEODBC , KBA , BC-SYB-IQ , Sybase IQ , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.