- After the install of always-on setup, the replication server is in grace period, as we can check in the logs:
- SySAM: Using licenses from: /sybase/DM/SYSAM-2_0/licenses/XXXXXXX.lic:/sybase/DM/SYSAM-2_0/licenses/XXXXXXXXX.lic:/sybase/DM/SYSAM-_0/licenses/XXXXXX.lic
SySAM: Checked out graced license for 1 REP_SERVER (2016.1230) will expire Thu 06 Jul 2016 01:08:23 PM CDT.
SySAM: Failed to obtain license(s) for REP_SERVER feature from license file(s) or server(s).
SySAM: No such feature exists. Verify that a license containing the feature name REP_SERVER is available or generate and deploy the license from the SAP Support Portal.
SySAM: License feature name: REP_SERVER
SySAM: License search path: /sybase/DM/SYSAM-2_0/licenses/xxxxxxxxx.lic:/sybase/DM/SYSAM-2_0/licenses/xxxxxxxxxx.lic:/sybase/DM/SYSAM-2_0/licenses/xxxxxxx.lic:
SySAM: FlexNet Licensing error:-5,357
SySAM: WARNING: Replication Server will shutdown on Thu 06 Jul 2016 01:08:23 PM CDT, unless a suitable REP_SERVER license is obtained before that date.
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 15.7.1
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
Alwayson,always-on replication, rep always on, license always on replication server , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.