- This Structure linkcountry version is designed for use by businesses with operations in India. As well as the generic SAP system functions, it comprises functions designed for laws and business
practices particular to India, and a Structure linkcountry template to help you customize the system according to local requirements.
- This documentation explains how the country-specific functions work and what Customizing settings are made by the country template. It does not cover the generic functions, which are described in
the rest of the SAP Library.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component 6.0
- SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP ERP 6.0
SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP ERP 6.0
SAP enhancement package 3 for SAP ERP 6.0
SAP enhancement package 4 for SAP ERP 6.0
SAP enhancement package 4 for SAP ERP 6.0 on SAP enhancement package for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
SAP enhancement package 5 for SAP ERP 6.0
SAP enhancement package 6 for SAP ERP 6.0
SAP enhancement package 7 for SAP ERP 6.0
SAP enhancement package 6 for SAP ERP 6.0, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA 1610
- SAP S/4HANA 1709
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise edition 1511
- This is relevant for India Localization or Country India version (CIN) component
CIN, SAP Help Documentation, India, SAP Library, XX-CSC-IN-MM, XX-CSC-IN-SD, Excise duty, central value-added tax system, CENVAT, Withholding tax, Sales tax, Maintenance and printing of statutory excise registers, India Localization , KBA , XX-CSC-IN-MM , Materials Management , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.