- Users get a Business Server Page (BSP) or '404 file not found' error when printing a CRM email.
- Printing from IC E-Mail Editor returns a BSP error in Internet Explorer 11.
- When trying to print E-Mails, the printer selection popup appears but then a BSP exception is printed.
- When using the client printer for the rich text editor on the web UI the output is showing only a BSP error.
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 and higher
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Customer Relationship Management
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
SAP; CRM; WebUI; webui; webcuif; interaction center; IC E-Mail; email; emails; tinymce; rte; rich; text; editor; print; printing; pdf; bsp; error; output; exception; BSP page was terminate due to an error. BSP exception: Object is not valid in URL. , KBA , CA-WUI-BTF , Text Editor , BC-CCM-PRN , Print and Output Management , CRM-IC-CHA-EMA , E-Mail Integration , CRM-IC-FRW , Framework , CRM-BF-ML , Email Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.