The following error occurs when scheduling an export of a model (Export Model As File) in SAP Analytics Cloud:
- The scheduled job has timed out and was not successfully completed. Please try again.
The following error also appears in the Main menu > System > Monitor > Trace area:
Execution of a Firefly query failed unexpectedly:
Caught exception : exception 71000002: message not found \$message\$=
Allocation failed ; \$size\$=262144; \$name\$=aggregates; \$type\$=pool; \$inuse_count\$=461; \$allocated_size\$=48832288
SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.9
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Browse > Model.
- Select the Model and click the the Export Data Icon.
- Select 'Create New Schedule'.
- Select Folder Public and click the Export Data Icon.
- After 30 minutes if you click the Export Data Icon and click the 'Manage Existing Schedules', you can see the error shown in the History panel.
The amount of exported data records is too large because it included aggregated (parent / node) members.
Restrict the amount of exported data by using the features:
- Export leaf account members only (checked).
- Export booked data only (checked).
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
EPM, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Hana Cloud for Planning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, C4P, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., BICloud, BO Cloud, connecting, conecting, conectando, conexão, modelo, SBOC, SAC, SAP BusinessObjects Cloud, Business Objects, Failed , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , Problem