- After resetting the SAP Contact Center system, all external agents who were already logged on, got logged out automatically.
- CCTR monitoring showed that the users were still logged on.
- Similar errors are found in the ETC logs:
- Called from ExternalAgentUser::OnFailure(): user [GUID/USERID] unregistered due to some failure
- TRC> UserManager: Removed user [GUID/USERID] from UserManager and put it to WasteBasket
SAP Contact Center 7.0 Support Pack 9
Business Communication Management, CCtr, SCC, CCI, CRM-CCI, Support Pack 7.0.9, External Agent, ETC drops all external agents, unregistered, restart, logon, logoff, log off, log on , KBA , CRM-CCI , Contact Center Infrastructure , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.