- Failure when running single-stage / multi-stage inventory optimization (IO).
- The log from the Application Logs app shows messages like:
- Error - Inventory Optimization call unsuccessful and stopped.
- Information - Inventory Optimization call unsuccessful and stopped.
- Error - The scheduled procedure finished with status "Error"
- Error - Job yyyy execution ended with the status in error.
- Error - Job finished with the status 'Error'.
- There are no attachments in the application log app to indicate the cause of the error.
SAP Integrated Business Planning for Inventory (IBP)
IBP, IBP I, IBP-I, IO, master data, forecast, fcst, future, inv, error, log, add, on, add-on, inventory, failed, multi-stage, single-stage, multistage, singlestage, IOFORECAST, demand_stream, kf, key figure, attribute, configuration, loop, cycle, operator, locationratio, location, ratio, ratiots, sourcing, timevarying, time-varying, timephased, time-phased , KBA , SCM-IBP-INV , Inventory Planning , HAN-DB-AFL-SCA , SAP HANA Supply Chain Algorithm Library , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.