- USCIS has announced that an update to the Form I-9 will be released on July 17th.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- USCIS has announced that an update to the Form I-9 will be released on July 17th
- To make changed to List A section and List C section of the I9.
- The changes are listed as expected until the actural form is released on July 17th. The deadline to have the nre form uith updates implemented is September 17th. Due ot hte short window to update SF Onboarding will look to add this update off the standard release cycle prior to the deadline.
- SuccessFactors Safe Harbor Statement applies:
All product features and delivery dates mentioned represent current product development expectations only and not a delivery commitment. These features may not be delivered in the indicated time frame or at all. Custemers should base their purchasing, administrative, and configuation decisions solely on functionality that is currently availabe.
- I9 Form
- New Form I9