- SAP Transportation Management (SAP TM) used to create deliveries in ERP from Freight Units (FUs), Freight Orders (FOs) or Freight Bookings (FBs).
- After the delivery has been created ERP and Delivery-based Transportation Requirement (DTR) created on SAP TM, the planned FUs, FOs or FBs are Fixed.
- Modifying the FO or FB Departure Date or Arrival Date and Scheduling (Forwards, Backwards, or Based on Planning Profile) one of the following error messages are displayed:
Transport from <Location 1> to <Location 2> cannot be scheduled before its latest end date. (/SCMTMS/PLN_SCHED043 or /SCMTMS/VSS_ENGINE043)
Transport from <Location 1> to <Location 2> cannot be scheduled after the earliest start date. (/SCMTMS/PLN_SCHED042 or /SCMTMS/VSS_ENGINE042)
and the FO or FB cannot be rescheduled.
- The Statuses tab for the FU, FO or FB show that the Fixing Status is set to Fixed.
- Before rescheduling the FUs, they must be unfixed.
- SAP Transportation Management 9.x
DLV, FU, FO, FB, Fix, Unfix, /SCMTMS/PLN_SCHED 043, /SCMTMS/VSS_ENGINE 043, /SCMTMS/PLN_SCHED 042, /SCMTMS/VSS_ENGINE 042, Delivery Profile, TC , KBA , TM-ERP-TR-DTR , Delivery-Based Transportation Requirement , TM-PLN , Planning , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.