- In Transaction SE11, you try to activate standard table MARC and get the Error message MARC and proxy object NSDM_V_MARC have different number of columns.
- Error Message no. DT342 "MARC and proxy object NSDM_V_MARC have different numbers of columns"
- In transaction MM01 while attempting to create a new material you are experiencing a short dump DBSQL_REDIRECT_INCONSISTENCY.
- The definition of "MARC" and "NSDM_V_MARC" are not consistent however, meaning that the operation had to be terminated.
- SAP ERP Logistics (LO)
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise 1610
MKPF, MSEG, MARC, MBEW, MARD, MATDOC, CDS proxy view, Proxy object, Append, $EXTENSION, EXTEND VIEW, E2081, DT342, DT338, NSDM_E_MARC, IS-OIL, DBSQL_REDIRECT_INCONSISTENCY, SAPLMATE , KBA , LO-MD-MM , Material Master , IS-OIL-DS , Downstream , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.