Employees where imported into Onboarding via User Sync.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to Onboarding
- Start a Process
- On the IsInternalHire Custom Panel
- Search for an Employee
- They to not appear for selection
- The System does not recognize them as employees, when you search for them
The Employee does not have the Employee Title, and the Employee tick as shown below.
- Onboarding > Settings > Panels
- Select your custom Panel if you have a custom panel
- If you don't have a custom panel you must copy the standard panel, use the copy for your process and repeat the same steps
- Don't forget to disable the standard panel after you've copied it
- Select the field
- Untick The Is Employee checkbox as shown below
- Save the Panel
Onboarding 1.0, OBD, On boarding, Internal Hires, Rehire, CrossBoarding, SuccessFactors , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD , Onboarding , LOD-SF-OBD-PAN , Panels, Panel Designer , How To