- How to enable SAML Single Sign On (SSO) authentication method between SAP Analytics Cloud and a HANA database hosted on the SAP Cloud Platform (SCP, previously known as HCP).
- SAP Analytics Cloud
- HANA on hosted on the SAP Cloud Platform
- The complete steps are listed in the following documentation help pages:
- If the HANA database on SAP Cloud Platform is hosted on a SAP Data Center (NEO), refer to: Live Data Connection to SAPCP with SSO.
- If the HANA database on SAP Cloud Platform is hosted on a non-SAP Data Center (CF), refer to: Live Data Connection to SAP HANA HDI containers on SAPCP Cloud Foundry (CF).
- If HANA is hosted on-premise, refer to Live Data Connection to SAP HANA Using a Direct Connection and SSO.
- Please review the following blog and guided playlist HANA with a step-by-step configuration using screenshots.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Cloud for Analytics, C4P, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, SAC, Live Data, SSO, enable, establish, setup, define, The requirement is to, SCP SAP CP, SAPCP, We want to configure SSO between SAC and HANA XSA. Could you please point us to any documentation. , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , How To