- When running a report to verify who has permission to an objective Plan, the output does not mach the expected amount of users.
- The report is not showing all the objective plan permissions for some users.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics (ANA) - All versions
When the option "All" is selected in the Objective Plan Permission, the filter is not able to use the value on the Objective Plan name.
To avoid this behavior you need to use the option Others and then select the Objective Plan names you want to provide access.
- Go to Admin Center
- Set User Permission
- Manage Permission Roles
- Select the specific role you want to change
- Click on Permission
- Click on the Objectives section
- Change the "Objective Plan Permissions" to "Others" and select the Objective Plan names the role must to have access.
Ad hoc Objective Permission Report Objective Plan Report , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ADH , Adhoc Reports & Report Builder , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, YouCalc, ORD) , How To