You wish to create multiple validity periods to cover current and future years / periods and you experience the following symptoms:
- System adds an additional period from the end of the added period to 31.12.9999 that has the same price and the same condition creation date as the original (or last) period.
- When each new period is added, the proposed "valid from" date saved becomes today's date.
- When user changes a condition of one validity period in ME32K, system also performs the same change for the other validity period.
- There are more than one entry in A016 with the same KNUMH value.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
Conditions, create conditions, condition record, ME32K, ME32L, ME12, ME47, validity period, validity periods, info record, contract, quotation, KNUMH, EVRTN, a016, price, multiple, overwrite, copy, simultaneously, interlinked, KONH-ERDAT, duplicate, unique , KBA , MM-PUR-VM-CON , Conditions , MM-PUR-OA-SCH , Scheduling Agreement , MM-PUR-OA-CON , Contract , MM-PUR-VM-REC , Info Record , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.