- Picture disappear.
- When exporting a report to Word, the images are not exported.
- When exporting a report to MS Word or RTF format from Crystal Reports, the pictures are hidden or partially hidden.
- When exporting the same report to PDF format in Crystal Reports, the PDF document generated contains the pictures as expected.
- SAP Crystal Reports 2011
- SAP Crystal Reports 2013
- SAP Crystal Reports 2016
Reproducing the Issue
In Crystal Reports, create a report off any data source.
- Insert at least one Database Fields, Formula Field or Text Object on the report.
- Insert a picture in front of the Field or Text Object.
- Export the report to MS Word, or RTF format.
Notice the picture is hidden or partially hidden behing the field or Text Object in the exported document.
- This issue has been tracked under SAP Note 2494905
The issue is resolved in the following product updates and above:
- Crystal Reports 2013 - Support Pack 11
- Crystal Reports 2016 - Support Pack 05
- If you cannot apply the product update for some time, then to workaround the issue, use one of the following:
- Export the report to a different format, like PDF format; or
- Set the background of the field or text object to be transparent; or
- Modify the report, and move the field or text object away from the picture, so it does not overlap with it.
CR, xport , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , Problem
SAP Crystal Reports 2011 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2013 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2016