- SAP Transportation Management (SAP TM) with TM-ERP Order Integration.
- More than one Freight Units (FUs) are generated for a ERP Order.
- Delivery Proposals are sent for the FUs in the Transportation Cockpit (TC) via Create Transportation Proposals or the Overview Transportation Requirements Work list via Create Deliveries in ERP.
- Multiple deliveries are generated on ERP.
- Multiple IntracompanyTransportationRequestRequest_In messages are sent from ERP to TM, one for each generated deliveries.
- One or more IntracompanyTransportationRequestRequest_In messages fail on TM with error "Cannot find dTR for preceding delivery <delivery document>" (/SCMTMS/TRQ117).
- Error messages indicate that the IntracompanyTransportationRequestRequest_In messages are received on the TM side in sequence different from the sequence in which the delivery was generated on the ERP.
- For example:
- OutboundDeliveryBulkCreateRequest_Out sent from TM to ERP for FU1 and FU2.
- This creates deliveries DLV1 and DLV2 on ERP.
- Two IntracompanyTransportationRequestRequest_In received by TM from ERP for DLV1 and DLV2, respectively, but the one for DLV2 may have been received before the one for DLV2.
- Error /SCMTMS/TRQ117 is returned for the request for DLV2, with message "Cannot find dTR for preceding delivery DLV1".
- Delivery-based Transportation Requirement (DTR) correctly created for DLV1 but not for DLV2.
" (/SCMTMS/TRQ117) error on DTR creation in SAP Transportation Management"> Read more...
- SAP Transportation Management 9.0+
- SAP ECC/ERP
PPO2 /SCMTMS/TRQ 117 Cannot find dTR for preceding delivery /SCMTMS/CL_TRQ_HELPER_SERVICE CHECK_PREC_DELS_EXIST_EXTENDED , KBA , TM-ERP-TR-DLV , Delivery Creation , TM-ERP , ERP Logistics Integration , TM-ERP-TR , Transportation Requirement , TM-PLN-FU-FUB , Freight Unit Building , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.