- HTML Codes added to the field-label in within Recruiting Module XMLs are not rendered properly.
- Instead, the HTML code is displayed in Candidate Profile, Application and /or Job Requisition.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
Configure fields in the Job Requisition, Application, Offer Approval and/or Candidate Profile with HTML codes added to the field-label.
<field-definition id="country" type="picklist" required="true" custom="false" anonymize="false">
<field-label mime-type="text-plain"><![CDATA[Country ]]></field-label>
<field-label mime-type="text-html" lang="en_US"><![CDATA[Country: <br><b><i>html test</i></b>]]></field-label>
- HTML is only supported in instructional texts as long as the mime-type attribute is set to text-html.
- HTML tags are not supported to be used in the field-description.
- As a part of data protection and privacy, HTML codes are not allowed to be configured for picklist fields.
- This is an expected behavior by design.
For this case, the most recommended would be to not use the HTML tags in non-instruction fields as the behavior can't be predicted but, in case you want to use it, the suggestion would be to only use in instruction type fields.
NOTE: The mime-type attribute cannot be added via Manage Templates, only through the XML template, hence you can't create new fields and attribute HTML tags to it. If you don't have access to Provisioning, please reach out for Product Support. Adding mime-type tags into new fields is part of the Software Change Request scope - 2258199 - Software Change Request for SuccessFactors Recruiting Management. Please create the field first, without the tags, then reach out to Product Support to add the tag. After that, you can finish the field definitions.
KB article 2089419 - Using HTML or custom code within the SuccessFactors Application
SF, success factors, RCM, HTML, Tag, Bold, Italic , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , Problem