When you create a value driver tree (VDT) using the calculate "On Details" feature, the value driver tree does not calculate the results as expected in SAP Analytics Cloud.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2017.9
The issue occurred because the underlying dimensional data of the accounts do not match:
- For example, some source data is booked to an "Unassigned" (#) member of dimension A whereas other data is booked to a different dimension member of the same dimension (Dimension A).
- When you have the calculate "on details" option checked, separate calculations are performed for each leaf member of the input nodes.
- If you have the calculate "on aggregates" option checked, the values are aggregated from the leaf members (of dimension A) in the input nodes before the calculations are performed.
Make sure the values of the source nodes are at the same dimension members when using the calculate "on details" feature of a VDT calculation node type (YOY (Year over year), union, simple calculation). See Value Driver Trees for more information.
- Adding Nodes to a Value Driver Tree
- Create a value driver tree: SAP Analytics Cloud
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
EPM, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Planning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, C4P, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., BICloud, BO Cloud, connecting, conecting, conectando, conexão, modelo, SBOC, SAC , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem