- System permits deletion of a shipment despite it having deliveries assigned
- You can delete a shipment in VT02N when there are deliveries assigned to that shipment
- It is possible to delete a shipment even though there are existing entries in table VTTP that links shipment to delivery
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
Delete shipment, Delete Shipping document, Delete VTTP entries, Shipment deletion, deletion check for shipment, delete shipments with assigned deliveries, VTTK, I_VTTP, 'MM_TRLP', SAPMV56A, SAPLV56B, FCODE_PERMITTED_CUSTOMER, EXIT_SAPMV56A_001 , KBA , LE-TRA-TP-PR , Shipment Processing transactions , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.