- You are trying to detect a non-SAP system ASE database (ie a Business Objects (BO) ASE database) and handle it from SAP LaMa.
- Message “Component name: Database (SYBASE Server Database), Status: Error (The database requires DBA interaction.)” is returned for the Sybase Server Software, when running command: /usr/sap/hostctrl/exe/saphostctrl -function ListDatabases
- Checking the dev_sapdbctrl, these errors are returned:
[PID 42289] [PID 42289] .
[PID 42289] statement execution via odbc failed.
[PID 42289] [SAP][ASE ODBC Driver][Adaptive Server Enterprise]The optimizer could not find a unique index which it could use to perform an isolation level 0 scan on table 'sapsa_alive_chk'.
[PID 42289] user database alive check failed.
[PID 42289] unexpected data returned from SAP database <standalone_ASE>.
[PID 42289] database <standalone_ASE> requires DBA interaction.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 and 16.0 for Business Suite
- SAP NetWeaver (NW) 7.5
- SAP Landscape Management (LaMa)
Landscape Management, sapsa_alive_chk, host agent , KBA , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.