- You are trying to detect a non-SAP system ASE database (ie a Business Objects (BO) ASE database) and handle it from SAP LaMa.
- Message “Component name: Database (SYBASE Server Database), Status: Error (The database requires DBA interaction.)” is returned for the Sybase Server Software, when running command: /usr/sap/hostctrl/exe/saphostctrl -function ListDatabases
- Checking the dev_sapdbctrl, these errors are returned:
[PID 42289] [PID 42289] .
[PID 42289] statement execution via odbc failed.
[PID 42289] [SAP][ASE ODBC Driver][Adaptive Server Enterprise]The optimizer could not find a unique index which it could use to perform an isolation level 0 scan on table 'sapsa_alive_chk'.
[PID 42289] user database alive check failed.
[PID 42289] unexpected data returned from SAP database <standalone_ASE>.
[PID 42289] database <standalone_ASE> requires DBA interaction.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 and 16.0 for Business Suite
- SAP NetWeaver (NW) 7.5
- SAP Landscape Management (LaMa)
Landscape Management, sapsa_alive_chk, host agent , KBA , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.