- An user logs into SAP Jam is brought to another SAP Jam instance.
- An user logs into SAP Jam is logged as another user.
SAP Jam Collaboration
Reproducing the Issue
User logs into SAP Jam but is redirected to a previous session.
Accessing different instances on the same data center:
- User logs into their Test SAP Jam;
- Then logout while navigating on SF instance;
- User logs into their PROD SAP Jam instance (on same Data Center);
- User will log into their Test SAP Jam instance.
Accessing same instance with different users, user A and User B share a computer:
- User A logs into SAP Jam;
- User A logout while navigating on SF instance;
- User B logs into the same SAP Jam instance on the same browser;
- User B will log as User A as browser will remember last user session (User A session).
An SAP Jam session is stored in the cache of the internet browser.
The product is currently working as designed.
To avoid this from happening, users should logout while navigating on the Jam instance, or they should clear their cache and cookies on the browsers while accessing several SAP Jam instances on the same browser or use Private Sessions/Incognito mode.
On instances integrated with SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite (BizX), one solution is to enable the feature "Enable SuccessFactors shared session service" on to sync Jam and BizX sessions as referred on KBA 2155134.
User Session, Jam session cookie, wrong session , KBA , LOD-SF-JAM , SAP Jam , Problem