The following decision tree will assist you with analysing and troubleshooting MDX issues with BEx queries.
Issues that can be identified/solved/explained/understood with this decision tree are:
- performance or long runtime of an MDX statement
- TIME_OUT when running MDX sentence
- memory dumps when running MDX statement
- GetMembers or LOV displays different values then F4 in BEx query
- WebI and other BO issues with BEx query
- MDX Parser times out
- analysing MDX issues for non-SAP software vendors like Cognos, Arcplan, Tableau, Microsoft Reporting Services, Qlikview, ...
- APD and RSCRM issues with the MDX interface
SAP Business Warehouse 7.x and higher
performance, memory, time out, time-out, time_out, runtime, MDX, SQL, TIME_OUT, slow, long, DBTRANS, DBSEL, TSV_NEW_PAGE_ALLOC_FAILED, STORAGE_PARAMETERS_WRONG_SET, SYSTEM_NO_ROLL, BRAINOLAPAPI, MDXTEST, MDX parser, incorrect data, wrong data, no data BPC, EPM, APD, RSCRM, Webi, Web Intelligence, Cognos, Arcplan, Tableau, Qlikview, BW OLE DB Provider for OLAP MDX statement, MDX sentence , KBA , mdx , BW-BEX-OT-MDX , MDX,OLAP-BAPI,OLE DB for OLAP , BW-BEX-OT , OLAP Technology , BW4-AE-API-MDX , Multidimensional Expressions , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.