After the application, candidate can't attach additional documents to attachments fields if there is already a document, even though feature "Enable Additional Attachments Post Application" is enabled.
- SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- Single-stage application
Reproducing the Issue
- Candidate applies to a job;
- After applying to a job, candidate goes to Career Site -> Jobs Applied -> View Application and Add Attachments;
- Field for Attachments is not editable.
This is a known limitation in single stage environment. The multi-attachment component owned by Platform is causing this issue. Enhancement will be created with Platform team to address Recruiting specific use cases.
You can click on star to bookmark this article in order to receive updates about this issue. For more information about updates from subscribed KBAs, you can refer to the KBA 2171560 - How to be notified of new or updated SAP Notes or KBAs - SAP ONE Support Launchpad
SAP Help Portal
- Enabling the Addition of Attachments to a Previously Submitted Application
- Job Application Field Definition: Attributes
KB article 2432476 - Candidate cannot attach document in multiattachmentselection field.
RCM-93844, multiattachmentselection, unable to add attachment, candidate, application, Additional Attachments Post Application, View Application and Add Attachments , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-APP , Applicants and Job Applications , Problem