You created a Shopping Cart using the Shop on behalf functionality (the document is created by a purchaser or secretary in behalf of another user) and the scenarios below have occured.
- For n-step approval workflows, every work item is routed back to requester user instead of creator user
- The EDIT button, of a Shopping Cart in Awaiting Approval status, is disabled for creator user.
- All the workflow notification are sent to requester user.
- SAP Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) 7.0 and higher
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Supplier Relationship Management
Requestor, creator, Buy on behalf, BOB, BOBO, workitem, workflow, BUS2121, Shopping Cart, SC, document, adjust, edit, notification, routed, receive, secretary, switch, customizing, WFL, recall, approve, reject, approved, rejected, EBP, SRMSTD, standard, Edit Button, button, disabled, greyed out, created_by, /SAPSRM/CL_PDO_BO_SC_ADV->CONSTRUCTOR, business function, function, Inactive (Business Function is Inactive), SRM_CONT_IMPR_2. , KBA , SRM-EBP-WFL-PC , Process-Controlled Workflow , SRM-EBP-SHP , Shopping Cart , SRM-EBP-WFL , Workflow , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.