On mobile, there is a delay to receive the offer approval after it was declined and sent again.
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- SAP SuccessFactors Mobile
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Recruiting -> Select a job req with candidates on the Offer Status
- Click on the number of candidates
- On the upper right side, click on Take Action -> Offer -> Offer Approval
- Click on Edit Offer Detail and fill up the required fields
- Add Approvers
- Click on Send for Approval
- Approve the Offer approval via mobile (use the SF mobile account of the 1st approver)
- Once done, use the SF mobile account of the 2nd approver
- Look for the Offer Approval for candidate and add a comment and decline through mobile
- Repeat steps #1-7
On Bizx, the offer approval is happening in realtime; however on mobile the approval is not updated in real time.
This is an Expected Behavior.
Currently the Mobile App is caching the ToDo data for 10 minutes and a delay will be noticeable before the update is visible for the next approver.