- Post upgrade it is observed that all the work items in the Manager Inbox have been sent to Manager Delegate Inbox as well.
- Delegates are not supposed to approve any MSS form, but all the form requests are sent to Delegate for approval.
- Both Manager and Delegate can see requests in their Portal UI5 Inbox.
- Task Gateway
- Gateway Business Workflow Enablement
- SAP Business Workflow
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP NetWeaver 7.4
- SAP NetWeaver 7.5
- SAP NetWeaver Application Server 7.51 for SAP S/4HANA
- SAP Gateway
UWL, Universal Worklist, HRUS_D2, delegate, Leave Approval, PIM WF Items Delegate, Time Approver, Infotype, WebDynpro, LR, Mass, CL_WAPI_MOBILE_INBOX, RE_INBOX_VIEW, WFLOW, AUTOF, Automatic transfer, T7SS0, Classification, Classification/ Lock Ind., LAPPROVAL, PIMDELEGAT, TIME_APPRV, LEAVEDELEG, workitems, MyInbox, Fiori, Backend, R/3, Gateway, Manager Self Service, Employee Self Service, Self-Service, ESS, MSS, Workflow , KBA , OPU-BSC-TGW , Task Gateway , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.