- You have executed transaction GWUL to perform the currency translation in the Special Purpose Ledger and you have completed the necessary customizing under Special Purpose Ledger -> Periodic Processing -> Currency Translation.
- Posting date and document date is empty on the documents generated via GWUL transaction.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Finance
- SAP S/4HANA
GWUL, RGUUMR00, BUDAT, Posting Date, GD23, translation, currency, local currency, group currency, Pstng Date, GLU1, RGL0, GCW2, GCW4, Translation Method , KBA , FI-SL-SL-G , Closing operations / Period-End , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.