The customer would want to change the default name of the file being emailed by scheduled reports depending on what report it is. For example, 'Curriculum Data Report' will send the file with the name of "curriculumdata.csv".
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS) - All Supported Versions
Reproducing the Issue
- LMS Administration > Reports > (Select any report)
- Enter input criteria and click 'Schedule Job'.
- Set the schedule desired.
- Check the 'box to e-mail the report.
- Enter your e-mail address.
- Click 'Finish'.
- Report is emailed with common filename of "report.csv", for example, no matter what report is scheduled.
This is an expected behavior in the current LMS system.
Since this is an expected system behavior, no resolution applies.
What the system can only do is to change the common name of reports by modifying the configuration of report system:
- Logon as Admin
- Navigate to System Admin > Configuration > System Configuration
- Look for REPORT_SYSTEM and click the the edit button
- Look for the line asyncEmailedReportFileName= and add the name you desire after the '=' symbol, for example, asyncEmailedReportFileName=MyCustomName
- Click Apply Changes
For above example, all reports will have file name of 'MyCustomName'.
LMS, Learning, Report, export.csv, export, file name, asyncEmailedReportFileName, REPORT_SYSTEM, LMS Reports File Name, rename report , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-REP , Reporting Data , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , Problem