- There is a condition table in ECC and the corresponding condition table must be generated in CRM. Whenever necessary, you have performed the steps in SAP Note 514952 for all customer fields in the condition table . After initial download of DNL_CUST_CNDALL the condition table is not generated in CRM.
- The same symptom happens for other condition tables. No condition tables have been generated with the download of DNL_CUST_CNDALL.
- SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
SAP Customer Relationship Management all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA all versions
KBA , CRM-MD-CON-IF , Exchange of Condition Records and Customizing Data , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.