This SAP Note answers the most frequently asked questions on transaction code FLQAD and FLQLI.
List of questions answered in this SAP Note:
- In transaction code FLQLI the filter option on WBS column on output screen does not work.
- Error message “Recursion Surplus” appears on output screen in transaction code FLQAD.
- Error message “Info. Amount Not Sufficient” appears on output screen in transaction code FLQAD.
- Financial supply chain management
- SAP R/3
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
recursion suplus,FIN-FSCM-LP,RFLQ_ASSIGN_REX, Delta assignment program, RFLQ_LISTIT. , KBA , FIN-FSCM-LP , Liquidity Planer , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.