- When attempting to upload a document (e.g. DOCX, PDF, etc.) the message "An error occurred when uploading to SAP Knowledge Provider" is thrown. Text files can be uploaded successfully.
- In the application log in transaction SLG1 you will see an entry "An error occurred when calling module SCMS_DOC_CREATE_FILES - 1R579" with Long Text as follows follows:
- The Details of this entry is as follows, "Error when uploading file: * (unknown_error)":
- When report RSCMSTA0 is run the Storage Category above (SOFFDB) the following errors are seen:
- After running report RSCMSTA0, the following entry will be in the application log in SLG1:
- Release 620 upwards
- SAP NetWeaver
Read error during PC upload, VSCAN_PROFILE_VC, OACT, /SCMS/KPRO_CREATE, VSCAN, The document may already be open in an external application. In this case, close the application and try again, The system was not able to access an external content server or an external archive, Error during import of physical document (SOFFDB, ) from cluster table, Error during import of physical document (SOFFDB, ) from cluster table SOFFCONT1, Recursive occurrence of virus scan profile /SCMS/KPRO_CREATE in the sequence /SCMS/KPRO_CREATE, VSCAN036, Exception number 13 , KBA , BC-SRV-KPR , Knowledge Provider , BC-SEC-VIR , Anti Virus Protection , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.